June was one of those months where I finally got a few things checked off my never-ending to-do list. I'm a big fan of to-do lists and am forever trying to break my tasks down in the manageable chunks, which is a great way to see lots of ticks off your list at the end of the day for larger tasks. It's possible that I spend more time writing the tasks than actually doing them, but I'm off to a good start!
- I finished my Web Design course three weeks shy of my final deadline. Now to find a web developer to build it....cheaply!
- I finally started the blog I'd been meaning to begin for years (this one!).
- I was inspired by Into Mind and The Nife en l'Air to tackle my burgeoning wardrobe.
- I read Shantaram (this had been on the to-read list since 2009!).
- June was the first time this year that I had no visitors to Bali, so I was able to spend more time relaxing at home, cuddling my landlord's adorable puppy Moki and catching up on TV shows (The Newsroom, Veep, Modern Family, Silicon Valley, House of Cards - all fantastic - and soon to begin Fargo).
- I met Dr Jane Goodall and was inspired to be all that I want to be.
- But possibly the most exciting thing is sneaking in my very first haircut in over a year at the fantastic (and affordable!) Rob Peetoom in Seminyak.
Coming up in July: A week in exploring Flores and my 31st birthday!